Fried Fruit Pies
- Canned refrigerated biscuits
- Can of Pie filling, you can use Peach, Apple, Cherry, Blackberry, etc…
Yes- that’s IT!
- On a floured surface roll out a biscuit
- Add some pie filling to the center
- Fold over and crimp the edges with a fork
- Fry on each side till golden brown.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and you’ll say Yummmmmm.
Nobody ever believes it’s just canned biscuits and canned pie filling when they taste this.
Be sure to subscribe in the sidebar or down at the bottom of this page so that you don’t miss out on our reviews and recipes as well as our other great content! You can also Like Us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter!