- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning add water as called for on back of seasoning packet
- 3 large flour tortillas (8-inch size)
- 1/2 cup Salsa Con Queso
- 1 1/2-2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Brown and crumble ground beef. Drain excess grease.
- Add in taco seasoning and water (following directions on back of seasoning packet).
- Once the taco meat is ready, turn off heat and add in 1/2 cup salsa con queso.
- Give it a good stir until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with a flour tortilla.
- Now add about 1/3 of the ground beef taco filling on the the first layer.
- Then add 1/3 of the shredded cheese.
- Continue until you are done with all the layers: another tortilla, more taco mixture, more cheese.
- Bake at 350F degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- Until cheese is melted and edges are slightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Then slice and serve.
I like mine with some sour cream and diced tomatoes on top, but you may like something else. These are also good with jalapenos, or bell peppers, or just the way they come! I make these 2-3 times a month in our home and they are definitely a crowd pleaser because they are so easy to personalize with your own choice of toppings.
Be sure to subscribe in the sidebar or down at the bottom of this page so that you don’t miss out on our reviews and recipes as well as our other great content! You can also Like Us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter!