- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped white mushrooms
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 pinch dried parsley
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pork tenderloin, butterflied and pounded flat
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix green onions, bacon, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, spinach, mushrooms, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread onto one side of pounded tenderloin.
- Roll tenderloin around the filling in a jelly-roll fashion.
- Coat rolled tenderloin with bread crumbs; place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork is no longer pink in the center, about 1 1/2 hours.
An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).