Brownie Fridge Cake
- 2 brownie mixes
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 oz.) containers whipped topping
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (3 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 Hershey candy bar or chocolate syrup
- Mix brownie mixes according to directions.
- Add egg.
- Bake in 9×13 inch greased and floured cake pan.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container whipped topping.
- Put this mix on top of the cooled brownies.
- Blend puddings and milk together and put on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with another layer of whipped topping.
- Put chocolate shavings or chocolate syrup on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Oh my…does this ever look scrumptious! My husband would love it if I made this…pinning the recipe! Thanks for sharing!