Rubber duckies have always been one of my favorite things!! Hevea has come up with an incredible solution for moms that just simply want all-natural products- the Kawan.
This little fella here is more than just your ordinary rubber ducky. He can be used as a play friend, as a teether, and as a bath toy.
There are tons of things to love such as:
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC and BPA
- handpainted with natural plant pigments
- soft, malleable and easy for tiny hands to grasp.
- patterned texture on beak and feet, which is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums and
- The elasticity of the rubber makes is perfect to chew on
- The color contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby’s vision
- floats on water
- The one-piece design it has no cracks or joints for bacteria to hide in = very hygienic
- 14 cm tall
(*Above information obtained from Hevea.com)
My little guys love the Kawan because it is super soft, and he can take it anywhere. I love it because it is safe, and made with all nontoxic materials, and paints. He is super cute, and I really feel like it will last a very long time. My son is at that stage where EVERYTHING goes straight into his mouth before he even looks at it, mostly because he has teeth coming in so quickly. This is perfect to help ease some of the discomforts of those teething finding their home until his permanent ones come in later on.
The Kawan comes packaged so that you can keep it for your own little one, or give it as a gift with or without wrapping it since the box is actually a giftbox! I think anyone with a baby would love to have one of these because of how versatile it is, and it can be used anywhere. We mostly keep him in the bathtub, but some days Bubby wants him to play with in the rest of the house.
Overall, I am pretty pleased, and would definitely recommend this toy to moms like me, especially those with a teething baby.
Be sure to visit Hevea on the Web
Like Hevea on Facebook
Follow Hevea on Twitter
Subscribe to Hevea on YouTube
* I received these products in exchange for a review. I was not compensated for my review and all my opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Hevea Kawan Review