All women want to have the perfect wedding. That means perfect dress, perfect shoes, makeup, venue, the WORKS! So why should have the perfect flowers be any different. We all know what it is that we want better than anyone else, and this company makes it easy to have your big day go exactly how you want it to with the ease of preparing the perfect arrangement yourself.
Many brides turn to DIY to save costs, but the process of searching, buying and arranging the floral pieces often ends up causing more stress and more money.
Recognizing the need for help in this area, Bloominous is launched in 2014 to give brides an alternative option for DIY wedding flowers.
There are three advantages of using Bloominous for a wedding or any other type of event:
1. Cost Saving:
- With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget
- Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists, e.g. $5 boutonnieres, $40 centerpieces, and $50 bouquets
2. Easy DIY:
- Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but ours come cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed, so brides save time AND money
- Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips
3. Quality, Professional Design:
- All collections featuring specialty flowers are designed florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design
- It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, we design the whole look for your inspiration, in our offerings and blog
- This ‘florist-at-their-fingertips’ experience is not to be missed.
Bloominous is making Do It Yourself fun, easy, and approachable for anyone who wants to try it out.
Check it out at Bloominous.com today!!
They also have a fantastic YouTube channel with lots of helpful tips and how-to videos. Here are a few to show you just how easy it is to Do-It-Yourself!
Also, be sure check out Bloominous on their Social Media Channels:
Bloominous on Facebook
Bloominous on Twitter
Bloominous on YouTube
Bloominous on LinkedIn
Bloominous on Pinterest
Bloominous on Instagram
***This is a sponsored post. I received compensation for this post. This post contains sponsored links from Bloominous.
I love being able to share my experiences, give advice, and help others to be as successful as possible!
I grew up in the country. Born and raised in NC, but am now in the sunny state of FL (and LOVE it here). Since I hate the cold, this is a great place to be!
So... enough about me! I'm so glad you stopped by and I can't wait to hear your feedback. Feel free to drop us a line in the comments section and let me know what you think, would like to see, or if you have an idea for a post!!
Latest posts by Dora Clemons (see all)
- Black Friday shopping all in ONE place? Of course you can!! - November 22, 2015
- Happy Holiday Giveaway Extravaganza!! - November 15, 2015
- IDO3D 3D Drawing Pen - November 15, 2015